jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Just a Thought by Sam Bradley

Sam ha vuelto a subir un vídeo a youtube, esta vez se trata de una cover de la canción "Just a Thought" de "Gnarls Barkley". También podrán ver que tiene un nuevo look.. yo no sé a ustedes pero a mi personalmente ¡me ha encantado!


Aquí la letra y el vídeo:

All I want is your understanding
As in the small light of affection
Why is this my life?
Is almost everybody's question

And I try
Everything but suicide
But it's crossed my mind

I prefer peace
Wouldn't have to have one worldly possession
But essentially I'm an animal
So what do I do with all this aggression?

But I try
Everything but suicide
But it's crossed my mind

Life is a one way street, ain't it?
If you could paint it
I'd draw me goin' in the right direction
So I go all the way like I know but the truth is
I'm only guessing

And I try
Everything but suicide
But it's crossed my mind

It's even dark in the daytime
It's not just good, it's great depression
When I was lost I even found myself
Lookin' in the gun's direction

And I try
Everything but suicide
But it's crossed my mind
It's crossed my mind
Yes it's crossed my mind..

Letra corregida por Sam Bradley Spain | This lyric has been corrected by Sam Bradley Spain



Source: Samueltube1 (Sam Bradley's youtube account) | Via: @samueltwitt1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario