¡Sorpresa! ¡Nueva canción escrita por Sam!. Si eres de las afortunadas que asistirán a alguno de los shows de Marcus Foster en los que Sam actuará como apoyo durante su próxima gira por América, podrás escuchar este tema. Así que ya sabes, apréndetela y podrás cantarla con Sam. (Si dan a leer más podrán ver la letra)
When I gave myself to you
It felt like wasted time
When moves so fluid
In one motion and float off into light.
It dawned on me
That you may be
The careful kind
Am I foolish to believe that
I can change your mind
Chased you through streets overcrowded
You must have been disguised
It dawned on me
That you may be
The doubting kind
And sure enough
This heavy gust
Of wind seems to never die
You breathe it in
Back out again
When I'm close and by your side
Don't let sadness
Rule your conscious
Let your heart decide
I will wait with no defenses
For when your pain subsides
It dawned on me
That you may be
The hurt kind
And sure enough
This heavy gust
Of wind seems to never die
You breathe it in
Back out again
When I'm close and by your side
As this time has passed between us
Months have faded out
They have broken
What was often
A man without doubt
It dawned on me
I may not see
A side I was not to believe
That I am not your kind
That I am not your kind
Source: Samueltube1 (Sam's youtube account) | Via: @samueltwitt1 (Sam Bradley)
Lyrics thanks to @TeamSamBradley
sólo puedo decir otro... WOW!!!!
ResponderEliminarPor cierto... ya que estoy, ando buscando la letra de "woman you crazy"... entiendo la mayoría pero tengo algunas "dudillas" ;)
Ah! se me olvidaba, GRACIAS POR ESTAR AHÍ!!!